As a non-profit Hebrew Seminary greatly appreciates your gifts to support our students' learning. You can make our wishes come true by donating funds to purchase the following items:
Hebrew Seminary’s Wish List!
- Sign Language Interpreter – sponsor a sign language interpreter for one class $75
- 5 copies Etz Hayim: Torah and Commentary $150
- 10 copies Sefer Yetzirah, translated by Aryeh Kaplan $260
- 15 copies JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh $270
- 9 volumes The Zohar: Pritzker Edition $420
- 73 volume set Schottenstein daf yomi Talmud, English/Hebrew $1,730.00
- American Sign Language – sponsor an ASL class for student rabbis one semester $2,500
- One semester’s tuition for a part-time Hebrew Seminary student $3,000
Upon receipt of your donation, our Executive Director will send you a letter acknowledging your tax-deductible support and contact you to ensure that any specificity of your donation is recognized.